2.12.2011

Snack Machine Point Ohhhhhh



After a long hiatus from posting to the snack machine I have decided to give it another go for two main reasons
  1. There has been a recent uptick in recipe requests and I need somewhere to share those
  2. There has been a recent uptick in friends that are expecting kids of their own this year
And, there's the fact that it was stupid to let it go in the first place. Lucky for me I didn't delete the blog altogether. Even though the posts were few and far between the kids and I got a good laugh over them this morning. Then I thought about how many laughs it will get 5 years from now or 10 or 20....

We even updated the links that have been hanging onto the sidebar since 2006. The new kid snacks replaced the old links to Sailor Moon, Rubba-Dubbers and PBS kids to their more recent fixations like....... Glee [rolls eyes]

So there you have it. Consider the snack machine back on the air....

Shane

No comments: